I am super excited to have a birth story episode for you from a student in the BPC! Elvira joins us today to share the story of her beautiful, unmedicated birth. She loves to help other expectant/new moms and being part of that community.
Elvira has an amazing story for her birth. Even though things didn’t go exactly as planned she still had a beautiful birth and was happy about her experience. There are so many wonderful moments and lessons in her story and I know you’re going to enjoy it.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn About:
- How Elvira used the questionnaire from the birth prep course to evaluate her doctor
- How the birth prep course helped supplement her birth education when Covid made in-person classes inaccessible
- How she discovered she was in labor
- How quickly she dilated (5cm in less than an hour!)
- What a huge help her labor nurse was
- How her husband helped in the birthing process
- Why she ended up choosing to get an episiotomy
- What struggles she faced with breastfeeding
- What happened when she, her husband, and her baby all got Covid
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? If you haven't, you definitely need to! I don't want you to miss a thing and I have so much amazing content for you, mama to be! You can subscribe in Apple Podcasts by clicking here or in Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts.
And if you loved this episode, I would absolutely love it if you'd take a few moments to leave me an honest review on Apple Podcasts. The reviews help other pregnant mamas to find my podcast and I just really love to check them out. Click here to head over to the reviews, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review" and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast was, or what you found most helpful.
Come Join Me On Instagram
I want this podcast to be more than a one sided conversation. Join me on Instagram where we can connect outside of the show! Through my posts, videos, and stories, you'll get even more helpful tips to ensure you have a beautiful pregnancy and birth. You can find me on Instagram @drnicolerankins. I'll see you there!
Share with Friends